Enigma SCP series semi-submersible centrifugal seal-less pumps are designed for industrial pumping of aggressive and high-temperature liquids. The lack of sealing enables pumping liquids with temperatures of up to 250 ºС (version SCP -SS made from stainless steel) and aggressive chemical liquids (submersible operating unit SCP -PE made of polyethylene).
The SCP series centrifugal pumps are semi-submersible, that is, only the working body without the motor is submersed into the product. The pump is mounted on the wall of the tank with the help of a bracket and does not require connecting it to additional pipes or valves.
Principles of operation
The impeller of the semi-submersible pump creates centrifugal force. Pressure is created in the liquid, and through this pumping is carried out.
The design of the pump provides for protection against clogging due to extraneous particles getting in. When the main sucking channel is clogged, the product will be sucked through reserve channels.
Optionally, it is possible to adjust the suction level at the product input if it is necessary to leave a layer of the product on the bottom of the tank.
Advantages of Enigma SCP series semi-submersible centrifugal pumps
- Can pump hot and chemically aggressive substances.
- Lack of sealing and fast-wearing elements guarantees no leakages and minimizes the need for maintenance.
- High productivity in spite of low motor power.
- Minimum hydraulic resistance thanks to laminar flow.
- Easy to install and uninstall, no need for special valves and pipes, submerging into the tank is enough.
- Indispensable for pumping liquids out of tanks with a flat bottom.
- Circulation of heat-transfer agent in frying systems
- Circulation of galvanic solutions