PROCESSES AFFECTING PRODUCT
- Mechanical grinding and crushing
- Multi-level shear cutting
- Geometric acceleration of linear speed
- Alteration of pulsating voltage
The Shark series inline homogenizers are designed for obtaining high-precision emulsions and suspensions. The special shape of the rotor and the adjustable gap between the rotor and the stator allow you to achieve an excellent level of homogenization with a particle size of up to 0.2 μ.
The Shark series inline homogenizers feature all the advantages of the Enigma series homogenizers, along with the additional possibility of indirectly adjusting the parameters of the emulsion by changing the gap between the rotor and the stator, as well as by changing the rotor speed (Complete and Solo versions).
The ability to adjust the gap between the rotor and the stator at the same time as increasing the rotor speed allows you to achieve the most advanced solution on the market for homogenizing and particle reduction.
The series of models includes motor powers from 0.75 to 250 kW, various types of execution, and a wide range of options, and it allows you to choose a homogenizer that will perfectly fit any product with various requirements for the production process.
Ideal for producing:
- ultra-fine emulsions
- and other products in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food, and other industries
The homogenizers in this series are equipped with a multi-level rotor/stator type operating unit. When the product goes through the multi-level rotor/stator, it is subjected to the effect of linear speed that increases at every next level in geometric progression. High linear speed, multiple mechanical particle reduction with the aid of rotor teeth, an adjustable gap between the rotor and the stator, as well as the ability to increase the number of revolutions: all this allows you to obtain stable emulsions, suspensions, solutions, and other mixes with a particle size from 0.2 μ *(depending on the homogenizer’s power, the type of the product, and the number of laps of the product passing through the circulation loop).
The pumping function of the Enigma Shark series homogenizers is quite weak, so if the product viscosity exceeds 200 cP, a delivery pump must be used. The output of the delivery pump should be synchronized with the homogenizer to prevent cavitation from occurring.
The shear energy in this particular type of homogenizer is weaker than in Ultra series models. Reduction of particles occurs as the result of a combined effect of grinding/crushing with a mechanical operating unit, high linear speed with tangent vector, alteration of pulsating voltage, cavitation and ultrasound. The product is subjected to intense angular spread (the so-called “hand fan effect”), during which the same volume of the product, while remaining the same in terms of height, is spread out: it is scattered radially, which causes cavitation and breaking of intermolecular bonds.
- Suitable for a wide range of products, with both high and low viscosity, with particles in the raw product up to 10 mm* depending on the power of the homogenizer.
- It is possible to indirectly adjust the specifications of the final emulsion by smoothly adjusting the gap between the rotor and the stator.
- Reliable design, use of high-quality materials and components. Entirely produced in the EU.
- You can select the perfect homogenizer for any application.
- Maximum degree of particle size reduction thanks to the combined effect of mechanical operating parts, high linear speed, adjustable gap, shear energy, cavitation, and ultrasound.
- The multi-level design of the rotor/stator ensures excellent particle reduction, homogenization and mixing already after the first passage of the product through the homogenizer.
- Thanks to the high efficiency with which the product is processed, the customer’s expenses are reduced as soon as the homogenizer is integrated into the customer’s production line.
- Horizontal or vertical version
- Can be equipped with a funnel or a tank for product recirculation
- Any material for coming in contact with the product
- Heating/cooling jacket
- Variable diameters of input/output enable improving the function of pumping or of the cavitation effect
- Double end seal
- Increased rotor speed
- Various rotor/stator designs
- ATEX compliant version
Shark series homogenizers are offered in four versions: Solo, Mono, Complete, and Sanitary
This version includes a homogenizing unit, a seal, a bearing unit, and fastenings (grips). Connecting it to a motor is necessary.
- low cost;
- possibility of selecting the motor yourself (for example, in the case of explosive areas);
- you can select the necessary revolution speed by fitting power transmission wheels (pulleys);
- allows you to use any other motor in place of the engine (such as a diesel engine), and thus it can work autonomously, without electricity;
- easy integration.
This version includes an electric motor, a homogenizing unit, and a seal (in the basic version this is a single end seal that is cooled down by the product).
- the homogenizer is ready to work, there is no need for additional connections or devices to begin operation;
- easy assembly;
- compact design;
- low cost of installation – only an electric cable needs to be connected.
This version includes an electric engine, a homogenizing unit, a seal, a bearing unit, a frame, a belt, a pair of pulleys, and fastenings (grips).
- possibility of building your own custom-design homogenizers;
- depending on the type of product (viscosity, thickness), a more powerful motor can be installed;
- you can install a special type of engine and select the revolution speed of homogenizer by fitting necessary power transmission wheels (pulleys).
This version can be added to the versions Solo, Mono, and Complete. An additional hygienic casing ensures fast cleaning, protects from splashes, and adds an aesthetically pleasing appearance, as well as ensuring compliance with GMP standards.